Friday, December 9, 2011

New Band

Ladies watch Star in Ricky viruses in Behl. Anoushka ishika regarding your character when a girl, Anoushka ' or bagluru like Mumbai, Delhi, alone in the city, creating a confidence within him naturally. how it within a larger city itself is secure, it makes her realize and also sensible. he learned the art of living protected cleverly alone. It is extremely positive process, a similar girl that ishika. life is love, as well as her own romach pasad to secure one. I feel the general mobilization "of ladkiya. ishika
Attached to the movie, share interesting vakya Anoushka says so as not to hurt me in the film life during a time of event., Jet Ski and fell into the sea from ranvir. I went straight down deep in the water that I know to swim. funny, I like to swim on the course when you are afraid might forget., So forget everything they remember me by myself today. laugh at the event.
"Ladies ' Director Manish Sharma viruses Ricky Behl" band procession "is repeated and the team of banjo, the film is more than the people's requirements regarding Anoushka says it is true that its team is what was in the band" and "procession, Baja on the audience a new refreshing look at the three new abhorrent. almost all of this is the first film. film with so many artists. Experience the new for me too. "ladies" Ricky Behl Manish viruses to both me and ranvir. several different looks that our film people. ' pasad